Oct. 30: Fall Quarterly Forum – Annual Review of Chicago Southland Economic Development Strate
The Chicago Southland Economic Development Corporation is making a difference right here in the Southland and the speakers will inform and give exciting examples of the five areas in which CSEDC works with multiple partners. October is the time to reflect, review and inform funders and the CSEDC investment community of their work and they are asking you to consider investing or reinvesting in CSEDC.
Here is the preliminary agenda for the CSEDC Fall Quarterly Forum:
* Economic Development opportunities in the City of Oak Forest
* Jason Berry from Blue Island will speak regarding the Green Infrastructure partnership.
* Jack Hynes will bring everyone up to speed about Industrial Site Development in the City of Chicago Heights.
* Pamela Williams will discuss the CGMP Work Force Development project and CSEDC ‘s Big Shoe’s program.
* Mixed-use transit-oriented development projects are here in the Southland and SSMMA’s Lakeshia Wright will highlight future TOD projects in our region.
* Southworks Makers Lab has made incredible progress in a short span of time. Don Brozek will explain how the Makers Movement has gathered increasing momentum. Grassroots innovation by residents in our community is creating a local market and ecosystem by developing new products and entrepreneurial services.
Register for this event on October 30th at 8:30 a.m. (registration/networking) 9:00 a.m. (program) at Chicago Gaelic Park, 6119 147th St. Oak Forest, IL 60452 by clicking here.