Call One provides a one-stop source for:
• Local Services • Long Distance Service
• Analog and Digital Circuits • Data Services
• Data Center • Equipment Solutions
• Support • Billing
• Continuity • Cloud Based Solutions
Effective July 1, and as an added incentive for existing SPC Telecommunications contract customers, the cost for Call One POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) lines will decrease from $23.00 to $19.90, with unlimited local usage on those lines. Call One is also adding dedicated sales and sales engineering resources to better serve contract participants. The SPC looks forward to continuing our relationship with Call One.
For questions or additional information, please contact Call One Association & Government Relations Director Larry Widmer, 312-252-4955 or email@example.com.
Chrysler Announces Factory Cut Off Dates on SPC Vehicles Napleton Fleet Group has advised the Suburban Purchasing Cooperative (SPC) that Fiat Chrysler has set final order dates for the following vehicles:
• 2019 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van (Contract #156) – May 2, 2019
• 2019 Dodge Charger Pursuit (Contract #149) – August 8, 2019
• 2018 Ram 1500 4X4 Crew Cab SSV (Contract #157) – September 5, 2019
Note: Production is just now starting on the 2019 Dodge Ram and Fiat Chrysler made a number of product changes between the beginning of the model year and now. These changes are “lateral moves” and, in a couple of cases, upgrades. Pricing remains the same. For questions or additional information, please contact staff or Bob Barr, firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-455-2911.
Click here for more information about the Suburban Purchasing Cooperative or to view the catalog.