RFP-City of Harvey Watermain Replacement
This Request for Proposals (“RFP”) is being issued by the City of Harvey (“City”), acting pursuant to the City’s charter. This RFP is being issued as part of the City’s Emergency Procurement procedure to replace critical water infrastructure that is serving the City of Harvey.
The RFP is for the removal and replacement of a 12” watermain and 24” watermain both under Halsted Street bridge crossing the Little Calumet River/Cal Sag Channel at Mile Marker 320.1 (see Project Location Map). It is the responsibility of the Contractor to propose if the construction will take place from the bridge, from a barge, or a combination of the two and factor that into their proposal.
Contractors are to submit a proposal that includes the following:
1. Line Items for all elements of work necessary to perform the watermain replacement
2. Line Items for elements that may potentially be needed to perform the work (i.e. icebreaking
3. Unit Prices and Total Cost for all Line Items
4. Estimated time to complete the project
5. Commitment to begin work within 72 hours of contract award
The City will accept proposals via email at firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, February 14, 2022 by 5:00pm CST.
Find more information below: